Please remember your lap-tops and tablets for workshops and sessions
Friday (DH Lab)8:00-9:00AM | Breakfast and Introductions 9:00-10:30AM | Web Design and Web Search 10:45-12:15PM | WordPress and Omeka 12:15-1:15PM | Lunch 1:15-2:45PM | Mobile App Development 3:00PM | Final Remarks
Saturday (School of Public Health)8:00-9:00AM | Breakfast and Session Voting 9:00-10:30AM | Sessions !-III 10:45-12:15PM | Sessions !V-VI 12:15-1:15PM | Lunch 1:15-2:45PM | Sessions VII-IX 3:00PM | Final Remarks
- Play Session: Captain Curiosity vs the Filter Bubble or How to Find a Haystack When There’s a Needle in It
- proposal: talk session about crowdsourcing cultural heritage projects
- DH [and, or, with, against…???] Online Teaching
- Session Proposal: What Does a Successful Humanities WordPress Site Look Like?
- Session Proposal: History of Resistance at UWM- Digital Resources
- Head, Digital Collections and Initiatives
- University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
I've worked in Libraries since 2000, in the field of digital collections, archives, and digital humanities. Background in history, archives, digital libraries.